Get kids creating music
and excited about learning piano,
while boosting their self-confidence
Get ready to see an explosion of creativity!
- Kids love bluesy sounds and are thrilled that they can play 12 Bar Blues with this simplified children’s approach
- Learn to make up a cowboy song- boys especially love this
- Elephant March is an easy improv with BIG sound that gets kids really excited
- Kids’ confidence skyrockets when they realize that they can create a diversity of impressive songs
- Parents glow with pride when they see their kids creating their own songs
- Fun application of music theory- kids will be begging to learn more theory because they’ll realize how much fun they can have at the piano when they understand music theory
- Excellent way for teachers to re-inspire kids who are bored with piano
- Great way to get kids excited about learning scales and chords
- Detailed instructions for beginners
- Kids are naturally creative and love learning how to improvise
Piano Improv for Kids eBook
Piano Improv for Kids is an eBook with more than 20 printable pages that teach 8 fun piano improv activities for young piano students. You get detailed instructions for teaching children how to improvise on the piano and colored illustrations that make it easy for beginners to get started. Watch your young students blossom as they create their own music and impress their parents and friends!